The next scheduled nwadmins meeting will be at 10:30 AM this
Friday in Rotman Centre (between Harbord and Bloor, east
side of St. George) Room 147. I promise this is a nicer room
than the last one... (easy promise to keep).

I don't have a formal topic list but there should be some
discussion of the survey (which you ALL filled in and sent
to David Shewchuk <[log in to unmask]> by now I am
sure...)

Eugene Siciunas will speak a bit more on the removal of the
4705 communications subsystem and the implications for IMS
users etc...

Terry Jones