I'm composing a bibliography of criticism on Cyril Tourneur for a graduate
level Literature class project. I know that a great deal of evidence has
been put forth in the past few years to show that Middleton was the true
author of _The Revenger's Tragedy_, even though it has traditionally been
attributed to Tourneur. My question is whether I should cover RT in my
work on Touneur. How firm, in your professional opinions, is the case for
Middleton's authorship? I will be publishing my bib on the web when I am
finished with it, and I would like to try to get in published in print as well,
so I want to be sure that I am in line with current critical consensus on this.

Thank you for your time.

Matthew M. Benzing
Reference Librarian
Chattanooga State Technical Community College