Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 14:05:42 +12000
From: Antofi Valentin
Subject: Theatre

        My name is Valentin Antofi and i am a student of the Academy of
Theatre from Bucharest Romania (stage directing - third year).
        Me and my collegues are very interested in reading plays that are now
written and played in USA. We will be very grateful to you if you can
send us a message (e-mail address: [log in to unmask]) concerning your
possibilities of helping us in reaching new plays.
        In my work I need to change information about theatre with people
around the world. I would be very grateful if you could answer me.

Yours sincerelly,
Valentin Antofi