I am looking for two things:

1) Any recent articles (things too recent to show up in the usual places
like MLA bib), theses, or dissertations that deal with "The Revenger's Tragedy".

2) Any items within the past five years or so that discuss RT as a work
by Thomas Middleton (I am not concerned with articles that attempt to prove
or disprove Middleton's authorship; rather, I am looking for works of criticism
that more or less assume Middleton's authorship, and discuss the play in that lig
light.

If you have seen any items recently that meet these criteria, please contact
me.

Matthew M. Benzing