...is not worth living, so I am asking all of you to examine yours, in
at least one particular!

Someone on our list has at some point set his/her mail to be relayed
or forwarded to an address at CompuServe. That mailbox is now full so
I get two error messages from CompuServe for every message distributed
on REED-L (which makes me glad the list has not been very busy of
late!). So if any of you has now, or ever has in the past, forwarded
mail to a Compuserve address, please let me know, via e-mail.
I do not want to have to send individual messages to all 200-odd of
us, to see whose address is causing the bounce!

Abigail
Records of Early English Drama/ Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W
Toronto Ontario Canada
Phone (416) 585-4504/FAX (416) [log in to unmask]
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed.html => REED's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed-l.html => REED-L's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/stage.html => our theatre resource page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/archive.html => library & archives page