Kathleen--I don't feel you have "bugged" your Dad too much--it seemed to be
the only way to clarify things for you AND FOR HIM.  You deserve a blue
ribbon as a "long distance caregiver". IMHO.  If you are interested in
joining the list for caregivers of PWPs, here's how to do it:
   send to:  [log in to unmask]

   in body of post: SUBscribe CARE(your first and last names)

You will receive info about the list and how to proceed. There are many
non-resident CGs on CARE, and you may find it helpful.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"