Barbara:  Good luck on your new support group.  I hope you have as much
fun and stimulation from your group as I do from the 4 groups I help
facilitate.  You can contact the Wisconsin Parkinson Association at
(414) 447-2563 with assistance in starting your group.  They should be
an excellent resource for both "start-up" ideas and suggestions for
topic/speakers.  Good luck!  Carole

Carole Hilton, LCSW
Parkinson's Coordinator
NPF Patient Services and Outreach Program
The Neurosciences Institute, Good Samaritan Hospital
637 S. Lucas, #501
Los Angeles, CA  90017