On  2 Feb 97 at 13:24, Jacob Drollinger wrote:

> WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS DRUG, AND WHERE CAN I GO ABOUT GETTING SOME?
>
> JACOB

NADH is not a new discussion topic on our list. For excellent
background information from listmembers on the enzymes NADH and Q10
(they are related), see the Parkinson's Digest web page at:

    http://harfordweb/pd/nadh.htm

There's too much there to repost to the group, but I will email all
of it to anyone who asks. Lots of people have tried these enzymes,
with mixed results, and they are expensive for what they are (NADH
more so than Q10).

Also, I think most folks missed the annoucement, but there is now a
FULLY SEARCHABLE archive of the PD Digest on Simon Coles' web page
at:

    http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/search.htm

You can go there and look up anything that has been posted since Barb
Patterson begat us in Nov 93!

Best,

MM