From:[log in to unmask]  (Carlton Yoder)
I have had p.d. close to 2 years (diagnosed) have used N.A.D.H. for 1 1/2
years.
it forms the basis for my p.d.treatment. Perhaps because I started very early
(read dr.birkmayers research) I have had excellent results. I follow a
regimen some-
what similiar to Annetta Freeman except i do not use deprenyl , and I am
using a
few things that she does not include in her regimen.I am new to the
internet & just read her account of her p.d.experience. We have come close to
using same things . I  have  progressed from being down to working only 10 to
15
weekly to being to work as my job demands (up to 60 hrs. weekly)

carlton