If this is an enzyne, would there be any reason not to start taking it
while at the same time takign DHEA?  I've been on that for about a month
and will have a blood test to see what my level is in about 5-6 weeks.
I was intrigued by the comment in one of the recent message about NADH that
it improves leg movement problems.  I've was diagnosed only 2 years ago and
have started in the last two-three months to have a serious problem with my
feet sticking to the floor when I start walking.  It causes all kinds of
lurching and has resulted in my walking stooped forward which has caused
pain in my feet, and potential falling problems.  The worst part, though,
is what it has done to my appearance - makes me really look like hell and
I'm still trying to work part-time on a free-lance basis.

I'm taking Sinement, Permax, Eldepryl, Amantadine, as well as the DHEA and
a lot of vitamins and minerals, etc.  Do you think NADH could help this
sympton?  It's a bigger problem than the fatigue and I would stop the DHEA
is that were advisible.  Also, is a blood test for something advisible
before starting NADH?

Thanks.

It's really difficult to convey to people how important this Parkinson's
List is!  Eyes start to glaze over...