>If this is an enzyne, would there be any reason not to start taking it
>while at the same time takign DHEA?

Wow, I hope you are a Man because it cause me to have single hair growth on
my neck that had never been there before, this is more of a hormone. And I
believe it does undesirable things for a woman.<grin>

  I've been on that for about a month
>and will have a blood test to see what my level is in about 5-6 weeks.
>I was intrigued by the comment in one of the recent message about NADH that
>it improves leg movement problems.  I've was diagnosed only 2 years ago and
>have started in the last two-three months to have a serious problem with my
>feet sticking to the floor when I start walking.

My father was alot worst off than you are. I gave him the NADH for christmas,
it took about two weeks for the improvement to really kick in, he continued
to take it and my parents spent a weekend at their vacation home, Well water!
This is where everything started to connect! In well water there is vital
minerals and nutrients. and No chlorine! I keep researching this and besides
the fact that the body is not digesting its foods, we have a surplus of
mercury and aluminum in our daily products, enought to kill rats in Medline
studies, so heck, what are we doing inviting this to happen.
  No kidding!  The mercury in fillings, toothpaste, and deodorant, just
go to a health food store and see how many of their products are aluminum free.
  It is in the foods that we eat the water that we drink, start thinking of
it as rat poison, because if you have parkinsons this is what it is.
  If you do not believe me then I will bet that everyone who has Parkinson
has high, no toxic levels of aluminum and mercury in there system. I can
make this bet because I have been reading the same research for over a year.

 It causes all kinds of
>lurching and has resulted in my walking stooped forward which has caused
>pain in my feet, and potential falling problems.  The worst part, though,
>is what it has done to my appearance - makes me really look like hell and
>I'm still trying to work part-time on a free-lance basis.

  Yes, and it happens to animals also, when they are injected with toxins.
  I could go into details of what is happening to the cells that carry
a host of things that prevent you from getting this at twenty , but I am
afraid that I would bore you.

>I'm taking Sinement, Permax, Eldepryl, Amantadine, as well as the DHEA and
>a lot of vitamins and minerals, etc.

My friend you are taking alot of stuff, and you are blindly going into this
without testing, I suggest an Hair analysis, with a back up blood and urine
test. Do not stop your medication!  Just get these test run. Find books on
amino acids, vitamins, and enzymes, when you get the results of this, then
look up the vitamin or mineral, or enzyme that the test shows you are deficient
in, you will be able to help yourself. Do not depend on the doctor to help
you with this, you have just been stamped out, is what I call it.
   In other words , you have parkinson so you need this, this is a hoax,
everyone is different, but the mercury and aluminum is pretty consistant,
so I am confident enough to pass this along.

 Do you think NADH could help this
>sympton?  It's a bigger problem than the fatigue and I would stop the DHEA
>is that were advisible.  Also, is a blood test for something advisible
>before starting NADH?

  You will need less of the l-dopa medicine, but you will have to be the
one to experiment on how much you need, see right now your body is not
manfacturing this dopamine, that is why the doctor has given this to you,
what you want to do is to help your body make its own dopamine, like
it use to when you were younger. This takes an understanding of why it is
not. Listen I will help anyone get back on tract, but you are blind with
out these tests.

     1)Tell your doctor that you want a hair analysis
     2)Look and read the toxic levels and nutrient deficiencies
     3)Tell your doctor to confirm this with blood or urine tests
     4)Look these vitamins and mineral up in books
     5)Take the NADH, and slowly reduce your intake
     6)Check all labels for mercury and aluminum
     7)well it gets more specific from here on, you may need
       to remove all the mercury filling from your teeth, some people
       have had a totally reversed their symptoms after they did this,
       I will bet your doctor did not tell you this.
                  Best Wishes Linda Forrest's Mom