Fellow contributors,

Stan and Brian have both recently remarked on
messages being returned because the list mailbox
was full.  I recently logged on to find that my first two
messages were a 'list mailbox full' message and the
posting that was suppposed to have not been delivered.

Putting my considerable deductive powers to work (I am
a direct descendent of Sherlock Holmes on my imaginations
side) I decided that the 'list mailbox full' message was for our
information only and did not require acting upon.

Brian and Stan's experience with double postings seems to
confirm my conclusion.  All that remains is for me to say,
"Elimentary my dear Parkinson" and move on to the next great
mystery, 'The Case of the Shaking Hand'

Dennis

Dennis Greene 47/10