Dear Cary

In your message of today you ask for advice for planning a trip to
Europe that your parents wish to make.  My husband, Sidney and I, wrote
a book for the PROPATH program a few years ago on Travel Tips for People
Who Have Parkinson's Disease and Their Care Partners.  I think your
parents, or anyone planning such a trip, would find it useful.

In case you are not familiar with the PROPATH Program, it is an
educational service provided by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Corporation and
hopefully is still available from them.  Sandoz is the manufactor of
Parlodel (bromocriptine).  I suggest contacting their local
representative or calling 800 information for their number.  Sid and I
had just returned from a trip to England the month before he died in
July of 1993.

Also, I suggest you read my husband's book: Parkinson's: A Patient's
View for more insight into your father and his PD.  It is available in
most public libraries, but not bookstores because the last edition was
printed in 1989.