Hello.  I posted this message back in November.  I thought I'd post it
again to see if anyone might have any new information on SND.  TIA.
David.

 My aunt in Virginia Beach, VA, was diagnosed in March 1996 with SND.  We
 are searching for as much information as we can obtain on treatment,
 prognosis, protocol, and especially support groups.  She knows of no one
 in her area that has SND, and is anxious to be in contact with others to
 form a support group.

 I have found some medical abstracts on several Websites (UPF and
 MassGen) and have searched through many links on the MGH Neurology Web
 Forum.

 Any information or direction that anyone can give us/point us to would be
 greatly appreciated.  I will also be happy to post a summary of any
 findings I come across.

 Thanks in advance
 David Beach

    David Beach + ESL Writing Consultant + English Language Institute
                 George Mason University + Krug Hall 201
        4400 University Drive + Fairfax, Virginia, 22030-4444 USA
            tel: +1 (703) 993-3660  +  fax: +1 (703) 993-3664

"That so few now dare to be eccentric marks the chief danger of our time."
                                  --John Stuart Mill