>Hi Australia, Sorry I did not catch your name. I get papaya enzymes for
my son(with autism) and other parents use this on their autistic children
as well, so it is well tolerated. You can get fresh papaya and that would
be my first choice, but I think you would get tired of eating that before
the week was out.
   Since you asked about combos, I gave my father 5 days worth of (one a
day) Lipoic Acid, the parents on the autism list have been raving about
how connected their children have become with this antioxidant. I have
also noticed the improvement in my son, but I did not think that my father
was going to beneifit from this also, but when my mother called and wanted to
know what it was and where to get more, then I knew this absolutely was
making a difference.
   The brand that I purchased was from GNC and it looks to be their brand,
it has beta-carotene, vitamin E & C, Selenium, alpha lipoic acid, and co-
enzyme-Q-10, I paid 25.00 for the 60 softgels, but I figured someone knew
what they were doing when they put this combination together. There is
suppose to be a special on ABC, 48hours or dateline one of those tonight,
on the use of over-the-counter help for ,great! I cannot remember the name
but my father also has this problem. I am not postive but I think they
are going to discuss co-enzyme Q-10, catch it if you can.

>Can you tell us more about the digestive enzymes, i.e., does your father
>take them?   Any particular combo?   I am younger than most PWP's ( 47)
>and quite active--do others out there who are younger onset (YOPWP's)
>need these enzymes?

>If my metabolism is fast enough, I don't want  to spend more money on
>more tablets.   Isn't most Parkinson's-related advice based on models of
>patients with slowed-down digestion?

My research on Parkinsons is fairly new so I hesitate to make a comment at
this time.
                Best Wishes Linda Forrest's Mom