Greetings:

I am a Social Work Major at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.  I will
graduate in May 1997.  Currently I am doing my field internship at the
Wisconsin Veterans Home.  I have a request to begin a Support Group.  Our
"Members" are either veterans or the dependents of veterans.  Both men and
women woulc be involved in any group that is started.

We have 749 members...so there may be many opportunities to offer a Support
Group opportunity.  I am very interested in any thoughts from either
professionals ..... or those who have been involved in Support Groups.

Thanks.

Barbara