At 08:30 PM 2/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings:
>
>I am a Social Work Major at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.  I will
>graduate in May 1997.  Currently I am doing my field internship at the
>Wisconsin Veterans Home.  I have a request to begin a Support Group.  Our
>"Members" are either veterans or the dependents of veterans.  Both men and
>women woulc be involved in any group that is started.
>
>We have 749 members...so there may be many opportunities to offer a Support
>Group opportunity.  I am very interested in any thoughts from either
>professionals ..... or those who have been involved in Support Groups.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Barbara
>
>Hi Barbara,

I'm answering part of your letter on the list so that others will know that
referral to the National Parkinson
Foundation 1 800 327 4545, Email  [log in to unmask] and the American
Parkinson's Disease
Association 1 800 223 2732 has been made. I have had the experience of
starting a support group in an
Assisted Living Facility. This information I'll share by posting to you
directly.

As you all say in Wisconsin, especially after winning the Super Bowl, "later"

Bernie