Ron Vetter also sent me a large posting with a lot of useful definitions.

Hello Ron, thanks for your input. I feel that you are perhaps seeing glimpses
of my message. I am just about convinced that a LOT of people are taking tablets to boost them into the 'Twilight Zone' I am also getting the message ( by
the way people talk about 'managing the symptoms ' and similar phrases, that
while it may be better than the worst dyskinesias, it is far from ideal.
(Am I right? )

In contrast, the zero that I go for is much more difficult to find ( for
 someone with my advanced state of decay, but when I do hit it, Everythingcalms down:
No dyskinesias, No tremor , I walk normally, swinging my arms without even
trying - It's as if I don't have PD.
We have had enough talking: Let's see some data!
Regards,
PS Here is the URL for obtaining copies of Chart C :-

  http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/SJCS-3DSC2X.htm

--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>