Don-- you just sent a message, which I'm replying to  :-)
You address messages to " [log in to unmask] " as you must
have just done, for it came through. If you want to send a command to the
listserv, that goes to "[log in to unmask]".  As you have
apparently joined the list, you should have some info on "how to do it"
from Barb Patterson, which will answer many questions.  Welcome!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"