Dear Ivan,

I see in the latest PD Digest that you observed that the MitoKor/U. Va.
study (above) found a clear difference in the levels of CoEnzyme 1 between
the PD- and non-PD- test-subjects.

However, I just did a search (via www.excite.com) for "MitoKor", found
their website, and there read their press-release about that study. In
their release, they refer *not* to CoEnzyme 1 (unless I missed it) but to
Complex I, which is an entirely different biochemical substance.

I've messaged MitoKor to ask them if indeed they've looked at CoEnzyme 1,
and if they reply in the affirmative, with anything meaningful, I'll try
to post info about it here. But I suggest that you (or any other
interested persons) may want to directly access the MitoKor website as
well.

Best of luck,
SJS