Hi Mark:
You wrote:

> Morning,
>   Thinking of planning a European vacation - come on over.  At least you
> will know one person in Germany with PD.
>   Really, if I can be of help, just write or call.  I have lived in Germany
> since 1983, have traveled a good bit and would be glad to also talk about
> any hurdles PDer's might incur whhile over here.
>
> mark hardy
>         email.grafenwoehr.army.mil

I'm sorry I was not able to determine a proper email address from your info so
am replying to the list. Sorry.
I would like to correspond with you about your experiences in Germany.  I workedfor the military and lived in Europe for many years- 1974 to 1992.  In Germany
from 1976 to 1992.  If you're interested let me know.
Regards
Judy Cpeland
ZZ