i have had pk for 25 years. have a 3 weell cart lift chair,bed.cane. 2 weeks
a go i dicied to  bowl again. got a 9lb ball. use my cane and stand at the
line to bowl. my hi game is 50 but i tried. take up 7 diff. pills 3 times a
day. no need to tell you only your dr. can. so don't give up. i had my own
buss. for 25 years.am 72 years young. music will help you dance. i do that
too. fall a lot just get up and go on. if you need any help. let me know. i
also get deprest a lot. but what the heck, don't lot of people do. so email
for help or some crazy advice. god is up there. [log in to unmask] so
long and good luck don I.Y.Q.