This message is in response to Don and his bowling.

You won my admiration.  Sounds like you're a live wire despite
Parkinson's.  We do the bumper bowling.  Do you have that at your
bowling lanes?  Long inflated tubes are placed in the gutters and the
balls just bounce off them.  For those of us who aren't concerned with
perfecting our "professional" game, it's great fun.

Maggie