Elizabeth--your comments re: the 2 types -"A" and "B" they are sometimes called
of PD interested me because Peter has "your type"--tremor is nil, bradykinesia
and bradyphrenia are both quite severe after nearly 8 yrs Dx.  I too have
read that cognitive problems are associated more with that type. But with
b/phrenia, the process is SLOWER and things tend to float to the surface
after a while. Wouldn't life with PD be simpler if there were ONE type,ONE
set of symptoms, and ONE med regime for all? Maybe a cure would come quicker?
(I can dream, can't I?)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"