Say Stan,
    How does that old expression go?  "You can please all the people some
of the time and you can please some of the people all of the time but you
can't please all the people all of the time"........
If you are wllling to put it in writing some one will take a shot at it.
And you are a writer!!
    From what I've read of your postings to the List, you would be about
the last person I would expect to be insensitive to someone else's
pain.Actually I thought you made a great day of it according to your note
of today.Good luck with your appointment on the 20th and WATCH OUT HOUSTON,
HERE COMES SLAM BAM STAN!!
   george

                  AMAZING GRACE

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound