I have send the following message to some e-mail address I had, and a few of
them does not work any more. They have perhaps changed? Therefore, if:

Sally Bassler
Debra Edmonton
Catherine Arch-May
Renee P. User

are listening, please consider the following message is for you!
Thanks
Jean-Loup

archives of this list, and I have found a mail from you mentioning
your interest in, or your experience with PSP.

As most of you, I am in the situation to search for a specific mailing
list, forum, info, etc. Have you been yourself able to find or create it?
Does the PSP society (to which I intend to write) organized something?
What are the last news about PSP? E.g. do you think NADH may also help
PSP people?

Thanks for your replies. By the way, I am french, my father lives in
south west of France, I live in the Netherlands for my job.

Jean-Loup