Dear Members:
Thank you for all of your support I have received and he re is an update=20
of our situation.=20

I picked up my wife at the airport and everything went fine. The children=
=20
and I have made a decision to sit down and talk to (Lynne) my wife this=20
regarding her medication and behavior and to get a doctor for a second=20
opinion. I have also gotten an appointment with our old Neuro for the=20
18th of this months.=20

Yesterday I went to see a re- caregiver counselor which was very useful.=20
He kept reminding me of my needs my needs and my needs. I had a tendency=20
of only bringing up Lynne=92s needs. The more I thought about our session=
=20
the more I realized that this house or family mostly meets Lynne=92s need=
s.=20
That was an interesting session.

We will see how Sunday goes with the family meeting. Steve the son that=20
lives with us is still very apprehensive about the entire matter. His=20
brother says you are doing it for mother, why is it so hard. Reply- I=20
will try.