I am writing to see if anyone else has experienced what my father has.  He was
diagnosed with PD about 3 or 4 years ago.  He has taken- Sinemet, Permax,
Primidone, and a few other combinations of drugs throughout the past years.
Not one single drug or combination of drugs has alleviated any of the symptoms
of his PD.  I suggested that he see another doctor, and he went to a clinic in
Rochester, NY.  They said he has PD, and tried him on Primidone, and no
change.  He is only 56.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Have any
suggestions?  Thank-you for  your time!!!