To MArvin and others who share poetry and anecdotes from time to
time--I don't think you should "be stilled"--you contribute some of
the welcome variety and relief--both serious and humorous, that many find
welcome. Your posts are among those I always print out, and are by no means
what anyone would call "chit-chat". Please stay connected!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"