     K. Goodrich inquired about Parkinson's patients' experience with
medication in the hospital.  I suggest that before the patient enters the
hospital the caregiver verify either that the hospital has the correct
medications or that you can provide them.  (Plain Sinemet was substituted for
my husband's Sinemet-CR, and this did not agree with him.)
     The hospital's timing of medication wasn't perfect (but we sometimes
have that problem at home too).
                              Sara Thomas
                              CG for husband Bill (71, diagnosed 6 yrs. ago)