At 01:21 1/31/97 -0500, B.Bruce Anderson wrote:
>1.  Does anyone who has had a successful experience with DHEA have a
>suggested dosage?.  I've been taking the 25 mg dose recommended on  the
>bottle for about a month to little discernable effect in my energy levels.

Bruce,

I feel that it is wise to get a blood level check on DHEA to determine the
dose you need. My blood level was 1.7 NG/ML (normal is 1.4 NG/ML--12.5
NG/ML) so I am also taking 25 mg/dy. The theory is that if your level of
DHEA in the blood is near the high end you should feel more youthful since
that is what your DHEA output is when you are about 20 yrs old. I am going
to get my blood checked again since i have been on it for about a month and
see if it is higher. I will report back.

---Milo
Milo V. Anderson, Ph.D.             Knowledge is free at the library;
Box 417                             bring your own contianer.
Angwin, CA 94508

voice 707 965 2508                     ODE TO A METAPHOR
fax   707 965 3148                  Ilustrations are useful,
e-mail [log in to unmask]             Or what's a meta-FOR.