I guess  no matter what a PWP is doing, that PD monster we all live with,
is rather like a shadow---impossible to get rid of.
I was reading one of my quilt books entitled "Fractured Landscapes" by
a famous quilt teacher and I couldn't help but think of the analogy between
her "Fractured Landscapes" and what happens to a PD brain when we
try to get too many thoughts going at once.
This lady makes a fairly good sized wall quilt, then proceeds to cut it into
geometric shapes, which she then sews back together.  What happens is
when you are viewing  her quilts, you can still pick out all the trees,
horizon,
water, land, etc. but they are not in a normal progression.  Its rather like
driving down a street which has a lot of trees planted fairly close together,
and the sun shining brightly behind them,  there are areas
of sunshine and dark, but because of the size of the trees and the spaces
in between, the image is not consistent.  I wish we were capable of receiving
GIF graphics so I could scan one of her quilt pictures and show you what I
mean.

Anyhow, before they started me on Sinemet, I'll bet my thought process looked
just like Katie's "Fractured Landscapes".  The image was there, but not in a
sequence.  Since Sinemet, I have learned to have no more than two thoughts
going at once, otherwise I have "Fractured Thoughts."
Long live Sinemet---come on cure!!!!!!!!

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian
(with PD)