Hi Germaine -

Welcome to the list and welcome to Nova Scotia!  We
moved here almost 20 years ago and now I wouldn't
leave (although it did take a year before anyone
invited us over for dinner.  It does take time)

Where abouts do you live?
We are in the beautiful Annapolis Valley in
Wolfville.

I hope that your husband is feeling better.  Keep in
touch.

Barb Bates

------------------
 Hi,
    My name is Germaine, (67yrs). Last year, my husband Bill (68yrs) was
 diagnosed with "parkinsonism" (Is that the same as a little bit pregnant?)

 I joined the list because I need support and can't get it here. We retired
 to a small coastal town in Nova Scotia, 3 years ago. In perfect health. But
 being "from away", it's not easy to be accepted by the locals, and I just
 hunger for a good old chat, with a friend, over a cup of tea. The list is
 the next best thing, believe me.

 Thanks for listening,
 Germaine