>WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS DRUG, AND WHERE CAN I GO ABOUT GETTING SOME?

>JACOB, NADH is not a drug, it is an enzyme that is found naturally in the
body. Just as some people have deficiencies in certain vitamins and minerals,
thus some peole can have deficiencies of enzymes. As your body gets older, so
do the organs of the body, some do not function as well as they did when
we were younger, this is when things start to go wrong. Taking NADH is no
more harmful than taking suppliments of Vitamin C, but anything as you
should know is harmfull in excess, this is why I suggested to not only
take the NADH, but to look into other problem areas, if your body is not
handling enzymes properly then this is probably due to digestive problems.
   Before, you say no I do not have any digestive problems, and this is
exactly what my dad said <grin> then I must remind you that you are not
twelve years old anymore! <grin>
   The body is going to need a little help to prevent these deficiencies,
remember that every organ in the body(the brain is an Organ too) needs to
work together so that every cell is a healthy one.
                       Linda Forrest's Mom