Hello...
I'm getting bogged down with so much mail at work, that I must leave the group for awhile.  My sister will be signing on shortly, and will pass info on to me.  We're both in the Washington, D.C. area, so please keep us informed about your lobbying activities... we want to lend a hand.  Also... please feel free to send me any personal messages concerning upcoming efforts.
I love reading all your poetry and stories, as well as the home remedies, frustrated ravings, tales of triumphs, and ways of coping with everyday life.  I hope to join you again soon.

Maura D. Bernard, (father- Jim, 79, 11 yrs.)