Joan, I answered previously, but you may not have recieved my reply. I
now have an alternate idea, too. The original one was to use commonly
available flexible supply lines to the faucet, and flexible plastic drain
pipe between the drain and the trap, and have the sink mounted with a
slotted bracket that could be moved up or down later, by just lifting it
and hooking it on the second set of screws. I have a more practical idea
now, why not just install two smaller sinks, next to each other, one at
wheelchair height, the other at standing height? Cabinets could be built
that would make it look attractive and you could have a cover made to
match the counter top to cover the unused sink, if desired.  Hope that helps.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker