Hi,
I have gotten 2 responses from people who came down with pd shortly after
taking a thyroid test.  Another from someone who said (I'm paraphrasing) that
it would be more significant if the symptoms had occurred years after the
test because pd takes so long to manifest itself.  Maybe you're the one who
took years!  Another response idea was that thyroid problems are a precursor
to the disease.  The big question is:  why did my husband's test come back
negative?  He has no thyroid problems but now has pd.  I'll keep you posted.
 Maybe you could research and find out how long ago your test was.  Best
wishes.  Oh, I have a response from a woman who has an autistic child
now--she took the thyroid test before that.  Interesting. . .