To my sleepless friends spend their weekend if there is no better
choice...
Subject: The Pearly Gates

     There was a young couple, very much in love, who the night before
they
     were to be married, were both tragically killed in an automobile
     accident. They found themselves at the pearly gates of heaven being
     escorted in by St. Peter.

     After a couple of weeks in heaven, the prospective groom took St.
     Peter aside and said,

     "St. Peter, my fiancee and I are very happy to be in heaven but we
     miss very much the opportunity to
     have celebrated our wedding vows. Is it possible for people in
heaven
     to get married?"

     St. Peter looked at him and said, "I'm sorry, I've never heard of
     anyone in heaven wanting to get married.
     I'm afraid you'll have to talk to the Lord about that. I can get
you
     an appointment for two weeks from Wednesday."

     Come the appointed day, the couple was escorted by the guardian
angels
     into the presence of the Lord, where they repeated their request.

     The Lord looked
     at them solemnly and said, "I tell you what, wait five years and if
     you still want to get married, come back and we will talk about it
     again."

     Well five years went by, and the couple still very much wanting to
get
     married, came back. Again the Lord said, "Please you must wait
another
     five years and then I will consider your request."

     Finally, they came before the Lord the third time, ten years after
their
     first request, and asked the Lord again. This time the Lord
answered,
     "Yes, you may marry. This Saturday at 2:00 p.m., we will have a
     beautiful ceremony in the main chapel. The reception will be on
me!"

     The wedding went beautifully, all the guests thought the bride was
     beautiful. Moses brought some flowers from the Nile River Delta and
     Ghandi came Wearing
     his finest hand-woven sari. But, you guessed it, a few weeks later
     they realized they had made a horrible mistake, and that
     they just couldn't stay married to one another. So they made
another
     appointment to see the Lord, this time to ask if they could get a
     divorce in heaven.

     When the Lord heard their request, he looked at
     them and said, "Look, it took us ten years to find a priest up
here;
     do you have any idea how long it'll take to find a lawyer?"

Cheers,
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+