------------5FA057272B190

On 2/08/97 Marling McReynolds ended her message with:

> Welcome to the wonderful world of the unknown and little known.  As a
researcher
> I find PD one of the most frustrating things I have ever looked up.
But, I
> figure I have at least 40 more years to look.
>
> Marling McReynolds 48/dx2/sym4+

I don't think you will have "40 more years to look" Marling. I predict
(hope) that in the next 5-10 years someone will have developed the cure,
then there will be nothing "to look for". Of course that means you'll
just have a lot more time to look for other things.

------------5FA057272B190

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>On 2/08/97 Marling McReynolds ended her message with:</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&gt; Welcome to the wonderful world of the unknown and little known.&nbsp;
As a researcher<BR>
&gt; I find PD one of the most frustrating things I have ever looked up.&nbsp;
But, I<BR>
&gt; figure I have at least 40 more years to look.<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; Marling McReynolds 48/dx2/sym4+<BR>
&gt; [log in to unmask]<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
I don't think you will have &quot;40 more years to look&quot; Marling.
I predict (hope) that in the next 5-10 years someone will have developed
the cure, then there will be nothing &quot;to look for&quot;. Of course
that means you'll just have a lot more time to look for other things.&nbsp;</DT>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------------5FA057272B190--