As a caregiver, I have lived with Parkinson's disease--or until last week
THOUGHT I had--for 6 years.  But David Boots' medical fable gave me a sudden
insight into the relentless, grating demands the disease makes on those of
you who have it.  While I can turn Parkinson's off for a day, you never can,
and still so many of you manage to meet the world on its terms.  That truly
is grace under pressure and is the finest tribute you could pay to Alan
Bonander's memory.
                                             Sara Thomas (cg. for Bill, 71, 6
yrs.)