Friends,

I am writing because I want to stimulate a sense of URGENCY about passing
Parkinson's disease legislation that would give us $100 million/year!!

Would someone PLEASE post  a copy of the 1997 Udall BIll ,  or , give a
summary of its main provisions??

I wonder if many receivers of the list are unable to call
Congresspersons, because they need this basic information first.

REMEMBER, call 1-800-962- 3524 for free access to the U.S. Capitol.

 Let's make SURE that ALL of us know what it is and why it's top
priority!!!!!!!!!!

Yours,
Ivan Suzman 47/10              Portland, Maine     Go, Udallers,
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!