At 10:38  06/02/97 -0500, Coleen Pettit wrote:
>Sorry about this being off the topic....hope it's o.k. :)
>Does anyone know how to get a hold of Alzheimer's (sp?) 800 #'s ?
>There are a couple of new drugs coming out and I would like some info on
them. The drugs are aricept (sp?) and cognex (Sp?)

Hello Coleen,

You might try the following URL. I didn't check it thoroughly, but there
seems to be quite a lot of information available.

http://www.alz.org/Welcome.html

Alzheimer's isn't really off topic, .. it's a neurological disorder as is
Parkinson's, and often articles about Alzheimer's research mention
Parkinson's as well.
Hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck.

Judith