Please excuse my previous re-posting of John's message. I clicked the
wrong button.  I'd like to blame PD but suspect the real cause was
'typing without attention'.

To business.

John, you wrote in part:

> I'm contemplating writing a piece on this for the "Outside Run" column on
> Saturdays in the "West" - naturally, with "name and address withheld".
>
> Do you think it's worth a shot?

Sounds like a great idea to me John.  Stan Houston, in a recent
posting on the same subject (ie visibility) speaks of talk shows
thriving on dramatic and emotional human interest stories.I would
have that the same applies to newspaper columns.

Perhaps if some of the other listmembers who have the time, and
inclination submitted PD related pieces to their local newspapers,
we can get some sort of groundswell going.

Dennis

Dennis Greene 47/10