I am the son of a pwp, Max, 79, 8, he is being released tommorow from a
rehab/nh facility, after 2 weeks there and one week in a hospital, to be
treated for chestpain, he has had prior bypass surgery, a pacemaker, etc.
The  hospital, for some reason cut his sinimet to about 70% of what he
was getting and the NH apparently kept it the same. In the last few
weeks he had been getting rather violent when he was upset, actually
punching people who were caring for him, now he is more subdued, and
may complain, but not get violent. ALSO he is lucid  most of the time,
not confused, and also has not had any hallucinations, in about two
weeks, which he was having previously.  THe only other medical changes
I know of is being put on Heparin injections, a blood thinner. Would
the reduction of Sinimet, and /or the addition of the blood thinner,
normally have those effects? HE also picked up a Staph infection in the
hospital. This resulted in blisters which broke, leaving raw areas on his
skin, they seem to have stopped forming, I am not sure what medication he
recieved for this syptom, but I wonder if it could have an effect on his
PArkinsons symtoms, good or bad. Anyone out there have any feedback on
this situtation? I know my mother will speak to the neurologist about the
SInimet, but I thought I would ask the real experts here for an opinion!
thanks in advance for any help on this situation.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker