Stan,

I think your idea re Oprah is wonderful!  I also love Mary Sheehan's
suggestion concerning the "angel" --and her own story.  I sometimes watch
Oprah and have heard her mention her angel collection.  Mary also suggested
focusing on young-onset.  All I can say about that is whenever someone finds
out I have PD they always say something like "oh, but aren't you too young to
have that?" or "I thought that was something only elderly people had."  Very
few people know about young-onset PD--and that it has been steadily
increasing.

I also think those of us on the list could write to Oprah (after you make
your contact) to encourage her to do a show.  Surely it would help if
everyone  would write!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.  Good Luck!!!

Rosemary Russell
 49, 2.5 yrs.