I have been aware of "familial" or [now] essential tremor since I was
about 16 years old.

When I was diagnosed with low pressure glaucoma several years back and
started on propanolol (Timoptic), I discovered that my tremor was
substantially reduced.  When some riflemen were tossed out of th winter
olympics for the use of propanolol to steady their arms, I really made the
connection.

I think it is common to use propanolol for essential tremor when it is not
contra-indicated.

There is an Essential Tremor Foundation, but in preparing to move I doubt
if I could find the address.  Could someone supply it to the list?

Miriam L. Denham cg for Dale, 74, dx 1988