What a treat to get in today's mail a copy of the Young Parkinson's
Newsletter (APDA) thanks to Susan Reese.  Not only is it full of interesting
and important info, but it also has a bonus for those of us on this list--
the delightful pieces by David Boots ("New Magazine for 1997: Don't Get Around
Much Anymore")and Marjorie Moorfield ("How Does it Feel to Fly?") It's like
runninginto old friends in unexpected places!  I encourage YOPDs especially
to subscribe--but we share our copy with our support group, where there
are none of that variety of PWP.  You can reach Susan at  800-223-9776,
the Glenview ,IL office where she works.---and David, the "article" which
intrigues me most is the one titled "Fun With Hallucinations", given our
recent"Parlodel-bug invasion"here!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"