Colleen
Last night in bed I counted the people I know who have PD and what their
backgrounds were.  Most are teachers, doctors, motel owner, funeral
director, teachers, and more teachers.  I too wonder if stress is the
ultimate culprit.  I'm a high school teacher who stills has nightmares re:
classroom discipline.  Comments?  Fleurette