Ron, so far all responses I have received, have agreed that the Sinimet
dose is probably the main factor in the changes. He has always had low
blood pressure, which conrtaindicates large doses of Sinimet. I don't
remember the changed doses, but the original doses were as follows: 1
25/100 cr, with 1 25/100 on awakening, 2nd dose 1+1/2 25/100 cr, 3rd dose
1 25/100, 4th dose 2 25/100 cr, At home he always got the Sinimet on a
rigid schedule, in the home they are somewhat lax, but better than the
hospital, where I believe he was done more harm than good.  I realize
that caring for a patient is not easy, but the reward of seeing at least
some patients leave the facility improved, should be rewarding, and
motivate health care professionals to be precise when dispensing
medications. maybe if each of them had a laptop computer with alarm
settings, it would help them keep track.  Thanks for your reply.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker