You have no doubt read of my harrowing experiences woth Parlodel.
I started in/about '93 and am still on it...but with the help of CLOZORIL the
paranoia etc has been controled.

In my last neuro meeting I asked about stopping this becauz of the weekly
inconvenience of blood tests to get a CLOZORIL renewal  (monthly tests in
europe)

Dr. Fahn suggested I begin the Praipexol (sp) in a few months.
Naturally I agreed.

In the meantime, we have agreed to reduce the dosage by 1/2 pill a day every
week. I find that I am very stiff now having come down about 1/2 of previous
total but I DONT WANT TO GO BACK UP AGAIN>

Dont know what to do !!

Joyce